Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Goigle Please Read
Thread Modes
Thumbs Up 
Hello Goigle i would just like to say that i did a survey and 86% of people would like the old cops n robbers where mask were not kos so if you could MSG me if you could change it back that would be great  Smile

First of all, masks were implemented to be KOS to stop RDM.

Secondly, the "old cops n robbers" didn't have masks.

Lastly, having masks KOS is a big help to the staff team since they could just see if the person had a mask on to determine RDM.
[Image: qYu5Ti6.png]
The following 6 users Like Hungames's post:
  Andrew', ARG, Communist Bear, Communist Doggo, Goigle, ✠ The Gestapo

We started an experiment on server 2 https://codethree.net/showthread.php?tid=2058

It lets robbers take off their masks even when they are wanted, so just take off your mask and it will be like the ''old'' cops and robbers.
The following 1 user Likes Nadav's post:
  Goigle

Oh yeah btw I'm pretty sure it used to just be tdm in "Old" cnr

(12-26-2016, 02:39 AM)shrimpboom8 Wrote: Oh yeah btw I'm pretty sure it used to just be tdm in "Old" cnr

what do you mean
[Image: LoZh6h0.jpg]

(12-26-2016, 04:08 AM)Goigle Wrote:
(12-26-2016, 02:39 AM)shrimpboom8 Wrote: Oh yeah btw I'm pretty sure it used to just be tdm in "Old" cnr

what do you mean

I'm not 100% sure but I think he's talking about when the server first came out.
[Image: 2tdmNGA.jpg]

(12-26-2016, 02:58 PM)Iron_Dragon Wrote: I'm not 100% sure but I think he's talking about when the server first came out.

I think he's talking about the cops and robbers gamemode that came before ours. I've never played though (I didn't even know it existed) so I don't know for sure

(12-27-2016, 04:03 AM)Goigle Wrote:
(12-26-2016, 02:58 PM)Iron_Dragon Wrote: I'm not 100% sure but I think he's talking about when the server first came out.

I think he's talking about the cops and robbers gamemode that came before ours. I've never played though (I didn't even know it existed) so I don't know for sure

I used to play the CNR before C3. That sadly vanished (which is what actually led me to find this place Smile) But it was on EvoCity, there were two teams, Cops and robbers (duh) but each had more then one "classes" like how RP has the F4 job selection, so did this. It had M9K weapons, it was pretty fun over all. the robbers would go into the Police's jail to rob the "Armoury" or the top of the hotel to rob money. like I said, it was fun while it lasted.
Bubbanator Te Kewlest of tem all. Cool "I like bubba's much better." - Goigle 2017.
[Image: xiVBACt.png]

(12-28-2016, 05:35 PM)Bubbanator Wrote: I used to play the CNR before C3. That sadly vanished (which is what actually led me to find this place Smile) But it was on EvoCity, there were two teams, Cops and robbers (duh) but each had more then one "classes" like how RP has the F4 job selection, so did this. It had M9K weapons, it was pretty fun over all. the robbers would go into the Police's jail to rob the "Armoury" or the top of the hotel to rob money. like I said, it was fun while it lasted.

yeah IIRC it was just a modded darkrp

(12-28-2016, 05:40 PM)Goigle Wrote:
(12-28-2016, 05:35 PM)Bubbanator Wrote: I used to play the CNR before C3. That sadly vanished (which is what actually led me to find this place Smile) But it was on EvoCity, there were two teams, Cops and robbers (duh) but each had more then one "classes" like how RP has the F4 job selection, so did this. It had M9K weapons, it was pretty fun over all. the robbers would go into the Police's jail to rob the "Armoury" or the top of the hotel to rob money. like I said, it was fun while it lasted.

yeah IIRC it was just a modded darkrp

Somewhat, lol ya. but it was good fun, wish they didnt take it down.
Bubbanator Te Kewlest of tem all. Cool "I like bubba's much better." - Goigle 2017.
[Image: xiVBACt.png]