Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Home invasions
Thread Modes
There are all these empty houses around the map why not make use of them? 

Home invasions are pretty cool right?

How would it go down? 

>Different Tier of tools to break in : Simple crowbar, all the way to a professional tool*.  *possible donater only tool

Edit: Crowbar , long time to break in 50% failure chance, police automatically alerted apon attempt
Stealthy options: lockpick , long time to break in 100% sucess (give or take) police alerted after break in not before

>Players must search through the rooms for items
>You can find various items (Straight cash, random melee weapons, or bigger items that can be used to place in cars (when the feature gets added) -Maybe players have to search through objects that have randomly spawned items- (Like in gmod dayz)

>Players have to take these bigger cargo items to a specific place to sell them to an NPC. 

*EDIT: Possibly only available if there are X amount of police online. (to keep things from getting out of hand)
*DOUBLE EDIT: Maybe only certain homes can be invaded (as stated before to keep things from getting hectic)
*T- T- T- TRIPLE EDIT: X amount of homes can be invaded at once (I'd keep it on the lower side to- like i said twice to keep things from getting out of control)
>Of course the police is notified 

>Cooldown between how long you can break into a house (Either that specific one or all homes)

I feel like this would add more to the game mode , having more variety. I feel like it would be something really unique. It may draw in a lot of attention as its something i personally haven't seen done before. If its executed correctly it may even be a youtube sensation (you never know) I don't know how possible something like this is , but its just an idea I thought of.
The following 1 user Likes Benkilla's post:
  Kumo

+support i think this would be cool but then also kind've anoying because u wont really get any robbery calls as a cops it would just be home invasion calls
[Image: 0xCgiNd.png][Image: 5573254287.png]
The following 1 user Likes Wildclone's post:
  Benkilla

Pretty nice Idea, but there's a slight problem in that most of the houses are in the robber spawn area, and if you've ever tried going there as a cop you know exactly how hostile the area is.
The following 2 users Like shrimpboom8's post:
  Benkilla, Communist Doggo

(06-06-2016, 06:26 PM)Wildclone Wrote: +support i think this would be cool but then also kind've anoying because u wont really get any robbery calls as a cops it would just be home invasion calls

I see where you're coming from. Hence the cooldown times. Maybe only one or two invasions can take place at once- with x amount of time to cooldown. Also if there is not enough police on then invasions won't be availible. Im sure there is a way to balance it out without it being over powered. Thanks for your input.

(06-06-2016, 06:43 PM)shrimpboom8 Wrote: Pretty nice Idea, but there's a slight problem in that most of the houses are in the robber spawn area, and if you've ever tried going there as a cop you know exactly how hostile the area is.

I feel lile that area should not contain homes that you can invade. I was thinking more of the apartments in the city (with lower tier loot) and some of the homes on the outskirts of the city.
  Communist Doggo

+support
BillyIsMe
The following 1 user Likes BillyIsMe's post:
  Benkilla

+support, i think this would be great for the apartments area.
[Image: y7SPsuV.png]
#forever a moderator
The following 1 user Likes JackWolfen's post:
  Benkilla

I was thinking about this a couple days ago in the shower because a Arma 3 mission I played had something like that and the new warehouse system would help with it, now that I know people want it this will be approved ;)
[Image: LoZh6h0.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Goigle's post:
  Benkilla

(06-07-2016, 08:19 PM)Goigle Wrote: I was thinking about this a couple days ago in the shower because a Arma 3 mission I played had something like that and the new warehouse system would help with it, now that I know people want it this will be approved Wink

Thanks man I really appreciate it. If you'd like we can get in contact and maybe bounce more ideas off eachother - or more on this one- . I got a good feeling the home invasions will really make a difference in this game mode
  Goigle

feel free to post whatever here or shoot me a PM!
  Benkilla

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...ext=payday
  Benkilla