• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: ban appel
Thread Modes
Steam Name: BenderJack
Your Ban ID:7130
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:3330425
Reason for ban:Cop hunting, camping onto of spawn
Who banned you:[c3]hungames
Why you should be unbanned: I was not cop hunting their were coming up there trying to kill me and I have been there several times with admins on and they never said a word about being up there. I even was told by one it was ok to be up there. I don't think I should have been banned I have no past history with behavior and I should have been jailed for so many seconds because I only killed 2 and that was because I was trying to leave and he pulled out a taser which would be a threat so it wasn't cop hunting and I went up there to be afk not cop hunt and like I said theres nothing in the rules about being atop the spawn room and I thought that building was the PD because everone else calls it the pd and in the rules it said pd raids are allowed which I didnt know that was the town hall and cop hunting is killing them when they are not a threat or hunting them. I did nether they came up there to kill me and I shot back in self-defence and like I said I came there to go afk for a bit not hunt cops

When you say you went up there to go "AFK", then why did you take a defensive position watching the elevator?

You also said [C3] 26 told you that you can stay up there, but he denied it: [C3] Hungames: did you tell people you can camp top of police spawn
[C3] 26 is now Online.
[C3] Hungames: r u there
[C3] 26: wat
[C3] 26: no
[C3] 26: i never said that lmao

Like I explained in the sit, and all staff members will agree with me, going to the top of the cop spawn and waiting is cop hunting. I find it hard to believe that when staff members were on, they let you stay on top of the cop spawn. You said during the sit that they chose to go up there, but so did you which makes you part of the problem too. They were doing their job, looking for the guy with a wanted level, while you just sat there killing them. If you truly wanted to AFK, you would have gone somewhere cops don't go like robber spawn. From what I heard, you were basicly making up the "AFK" and "I didn't know" excuse.
[Image: qYu5Ti6.png]

(06-22-2016, 03:28 AM)Hungames Wrote: When you say you went up there to go "AFK", then why did you take a defensive position watching the elevator?

You also said [C3] 26 told you that you can stay up there, but he denied it: [C3] Hungames: did you tell people you can camp top of police spawn
[C3] 26 is now Online.
[C3] Hungames: r u there
[C3] 26: wat
[C3] 26: no
[C3] 26: i never said that lmao

Like I explained in the sit, and all staff members will agree with me, going to the top of the cop spawn and waiting is cop hunting. I find it hard to believe that when staff members were on, they let you stay on top of the cop spawn. You said during the sit that they chose to go up there, but so did you which makes you part of the problem too. They were doing their job, looking for the guy with a wanted level, while you just sat there killing them. If you truly wanted to AFK, you would have gone somewhere cops don't go like robber spawn. From what I heard, you were basicly making up the "AFK" and "I didn't know" excuse.
I swear to god I did not know that was the town hall. I swear I thought that was the PD. i have never been in a sit about being on top of there either. i took a defensive position because cops just had came up there to kill me and my teammates. I was AFK until sneaky had to go then they shot at me.

you said this correct. They were doing their job, looking for the guy with a wanted level. so i went up there to go AFK and when they came to try and get me and my teammates. we fought back it was self defense. we didn't go there to kill but to hide

Just like you said earlier they were coming to get us. So would going up there be any different. after we robbed a lot of stores cops caught on. So we went down that way and we went in the town hall to hide. which I didn't know was the town hall at the time and they came to kill us, one of us got out. the other died and I was about to get out when you got me for "cop hunting and camping onto of spawn"

sorry for putting so much on here. But is it really cop hunting when they are hunting us

Yes, it is blatant cop hunting. If the cops are on your tail, you drive into robber spawn or something similar since that is safe. You don't go to the heart of the cops to get away from them. You don't go towards the cops to get away, it makes no sense. If sneaky had to go, why did he continue to stay on the server until he broke rules himself?

You said in the sit they chose to go up there, but they were only doing their job. You werent. You were not robbing a store, you were not getting friends out of the pd, so you killing cops right where you know they spawn is blatant cop hunting. You can't put the blame on the people playing the game correcrly.

None of your points make any sense overall. You don't go into more cops to get away. You chose to cop hunt, they chose to do their job.

ok hungames I see now but at the time I didn't think of it as cop hunting. I guess I can see how it would be considered that. I only was there to help them get out and it looked like a good place to go AFK. I thought if I hid right above them they might not look. I then thought of going back down and that's when you and that other guy was in the elevator. twenty four hours isn't much anyway so sorry hungames. I will try to be more careful in the future sorry for the trouble

Denied. User realized their violation, but the ban will stand.