12:52:40 is robbing rockford cinema
12:52:39 ran phase
12:52:20 ran phase
12:51:53 ran phase
12:51:46 ran phase
12:49:30 robbing RTA
12:48:41 finished robbery
12:48:11 robbing taco bell

This itself doesn't show whether or not he was phased while robbing (he could have been phased initially and then was unphasing). I'm looking at the second group now.
Kitty, in one of the screenshots it looks like you are asking how to use global chat. Why is that?
[Image: LoZh6h0.jpg]

Just think about it however. Assuming she was unphasing after robbing cinema, why is she allowed to phase during transit to cinema? There was no mention of returning herself or unphasing that way, she just phased to cinema and started the rob. Again, she could have ran there and phased then.

Blender jack told me it was a set up for him to like bring me because i was afk for a little then i come back to my computer and i am in jail and luivader is there and a lot of other cops and telling the truth and my trainer left 2 days after he got to train me he basically helped in no way possible

Please I WASNT TRAINED AT ALL
GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE

(07-31-2016, 06:46 AM)kittyfox Wrote: Blender jack told me it was a set up for him to like bring me because i was afk for a little then i come back to my computer and i am in jail and luivader is there and a lot of other cops and telling the truth and my trainer left 2 days after he got to train me he basically helped in no way possible

Please I WASNT TRAINED AT ALL
GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE

When your application was accepted you were given links to threads that explicitly say to not abuse power.
This abuse case hasn't even been approved yet and you are already freaking out.

That said:
Abuse was noted. Kittyfox will be demoted.

Thank you for your case and good work on the evidence.
[Image: LoZh6h0.jpg]