Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Suggestions
Thread Modes
-make a hold key for radio talk (holding +zoom will be like holding x, but for radio)

-when entering your car it should put you in the driver's sit regardless of which side you entered from (if its empty)
-pressing 'e' on your owned car will let you in even if it's locked (won't work if you have been recently ripped out of a vehicle)

-when cops look at robbers they can see their wanted level, shouldn't that also be applied when cops look at a robber driving a vehicle?
The following 1 user Likes Nadav's post:
  Xynox

Well people seek refuge in vehicles it makes it harder to find the robbers. That's why you can rip people out or ask them to get out. I don't think it should show it cause I like people to ask me and stuff, then I just get out and kill them. Instead they will just try to boot your car on sight. Which I guess happens sometimes. Sometimes you do enter in the first seat regardless of location. I know lamborghini for a fact it does. I hate the new system of voice.

I just think its weird that you can recognize a person's wanted level just by looking at him but if the person is in a car then you suddenley can't.

(09-01-2016, 09:15 AM)Nadav Wrote: -make a hold key for radio talk (holding +zoom will be like holding x, but for radio)

-when entering your car it should put you in the driver's sit regardless of which side you entered from (if its empty)

-when cops look at robbers they can see their wanted level, shouldn't that also be applied when cops look at a robber driving a vehicle?

I'm 90% sure in regards to radio that the voice bind needs to be held, which is why there are two keys.

The car entering is handled by VCMod.

Yes.
[Image: LoZh6h0.jpg]

I know that the voice bind needs to be held together with the radio button, thats why I'm suggesting that holding the radio button will directly make you speak in the radio

why hold two buttons when you can hold one

(09-01-2016, 03:01 PM)Nadav Wrote: I know that the voice bind needs to be held together with the radio button, thats why I'm suggesting that holding the radio button will directly make you speak in the radio

Becomes more of an inconvenience if somebody wants to spam radio.
[Image: 0EiygsH.png]

Holding two keys isn't what gonna stop someone who intentionally want to spam the radio

(09-01-2016, 03:44 PM)Nadav Wrote: Holding two keys isn't what gonna stop someone who intentionally want to spam the radio

I noticed a huge decrease in spam on the radio after the two keys came about. I don't know if I'm the only one.
[Image: p8ytKnY.png]

(09-01-2016, 03:52 PM)BlocKustomz Wrote:
(09-01-2016, 03:44 PM)Nadav Wrote: Holding two keys isn't what gonna stop someone who intentionally want to spam the radio

I noticed a huge decrease in spam on the radio after the two keys came about. I don't know if I'm the only one.

You're not, the original goal was never to stop intentional spammers but rather stop the people who had good intentions but accidentally left their radio on. Intentional spammers can always be muted in the scoreboard, but I'd rather not mute someone that might actually say something useful but just accidentally left their radio enabled.
The following 1 user Likes Goigle's post:
  BlocKustomz

(09-01-2016, 03:01 PM)Nadav Wrote: I know that the voice bind needs to be held together with the radio button, thats why I'm suggesting that holding the radio button will directly make you speak in the radio

Yes, what I meant is that the voice bind needs to be held or voice will not be broadcast.
The original radio code was coded such that all after it was enabled, it should catch all audio. Unfortunately, the necessary hooks do not fire unless the voice key is held down.