Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Poll: Like it?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
90.91%
10 90.91%
No
9.09%
1 9.09%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Spotting
Thread Modes
Earlier today while I was sniping I had an idea, a spotting system. Something such as pressing *insert button here* when looking at an enemy to spot them and they get highlighted their team color for a while, the main idea behind this was making it so that you can use drones to spot people, making them way more useful, it could also be nice for robbers to be highlighted in different colors based on their wanted level, such as yellow for 1-2 orange for 3-4 red for 5-6 (if 6 is still a thing)
The following 5 users Like shrimpboom8's post:
  BSFDFirefighter, Communist Doggo, Goigle, luivader, Nadav

+support as long as both teams can do it

Hmm, this is pretty cool

+support
[Image: LoZh6h0.jpg]

I enjoy that, sorta like battfields "marker"

+support.
[Image: V1meb0J.png]

On the Vietnam TDM server by Defconation they have a marking system. If you press E while looking at an enemy they have a large yellow highlight around them. And an icon above their head. Great for something like club. I think it lasts for like 5 seconds or so. So if Goigle were to either find that mod or get in contact with the Defconation's people Gogile might be able to add it.
Bubbanator Te Kewlest of tem all. Cool "I like bubba's much better." - Goigle 2017.
[Image: xiVBACt.png]

+support
As long as both teams get it and you must wait a certain amount of time before you can press it again.

Approved

(11-17-2016, 05:40 PM)Goigle Wrote: Approved

like i said use the one that Vietnam TDM uses. its a great one.
Bubbanator Te Kewlest of tem all. Cool "I like bubba's much better." - Goigle 2017.
[Image: xiVBACt.png]

I will not be able to find that unless you link it to me, but we already have one in mind