Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Poll: Should this be implemented?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
81.82%
9 81.82%
No
18.18%
2 18.18%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Talking wile Dead
Thread Modes
Not a huge one but one that could really help. I sometimes come along were I would kill someone and they would lay there and tell the other's exactly what I am doing. I feel like when you die your screen should go black with a timer or just you can't talk wile dead.
[img]removed[/img]
The following 2 users Like Roleplaygod's post:
  Brock, BSFDFirefighter

I would definitely like taking away the ability to talk while dead, however instead of a black screen I'd kind of like a first person death

Well I like the current red screen with the timer, I like seeing it. But I do support the muting while dead, although it might not achieve the goal you're looking for. Would people not be able to type? That doesn't work, nor do I think you could effectively prevent someone from telling the other teammate where the guy was. People use Skype, things like that. In theory it's decent but I feel like you would have to mute them in game and prevent typing into chat which would be bad. If you just muted then they'd type, which I don't think anyone should be muted (unless you deserve it)

(10-20-2016, 05:41 AM)shrimpboom8 Wrote: I would definitely like taking away the ability to talk while dead, however instead of a black screen I'd kind of like a first person death

I'm going to do some server work tonight and fix the first person death. We used to have it but then the addons split and I'll have to add it manually probably.
[Image: LoZh6h0.jpg]

i like being able to talk while dead. Cause then if there is an RDM a dude can ask the guy why he killed him.
Bubbanator Te Kewlest of tem all. Cool "I like bubba's much better." - Goigle 2017.
[Image: xiVBACt.png]

The screen would have to go black as some people use external things to communicate but, +support overall as this would be better when robbing places.
[Image: 2tdmNGA.jpg]

+support, really love this idea. Timer is already there of course.
[Image: 0EiygsH.png]

Another thing you could do is to make it a force spawn, therefore they will only be there for 10 seconds and then be gone not stay there till the situation is done.
[img]removed[/img]