Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Crashing
Thread Modes
This is more of a feeler to see if its everyones problem or just mine,

I will join server 2 and go to shoot someone and my game shuts down. I don't know why, but it just crashes.

Anyone else have a crashing problem or just me?

Has it always been like this or just recently?

If it's a recent thing then unsuscribe from new workshop items you subscribed to.

If you always had it then try putting -dxlevel 95 in your gmod luanch options.

also try unsuscribing from all workshop items and then verify game integrity or completely re-install gmod.

(11-23-2016, 09:27 PM)mlg_scrub Wrote: This is more of a feeler to see if its everyones problem or just mine,

I will join server 2 and go to shoot someone and my game shuts down. I don't know why, but it just crashes.

Anyone else have a crashing problem or just me?

^^^^?
[img]removed[/img]

Ya over the past two days there has been MEGA server wide crashes. on KOTH and Server 1. i've sen it twice where most of the server leaves all at once with one giant crash.
Bubbanator Te Kewlest of tem all. Cool "I like bubba's much better." - Goigle 2017.
[Image: xiVBACt.png]

I've also seen it, it will be difficult to know the cause without seeing the error they recived

(11-28-2016, 04:04 PM)Nadav Wrote: I've also seen it, it will be difficult to know the cause without seeing the error they recived

It's likely the infamous GMod bug with vehicles, I don't know if there's a fix for it.

It's extremely rare for lua to be able to crash GMod.
[Image: LoZh6h0.jpg]

(11-28-2016, 05:06 PM)Goigle Wrote:
(11-28-2016, 04:04 PM)Nadav Wrote: I've also seen it, it will be difficult to know the cause without seeing the error they recived

It's likely the infamous GMod bug with vehicles, I don't know if there's a fix for it.

It's extremely rare for lua to be able to crash GMod.

lol not if you're new to gmod. and your getting the 500 lua achievement. that crashes you a few times.
Bubbanator Te Kewlest of tem all. Cool "I like bubba's much better." - Goigle 2017.
[Image: xiVBACt.png]

Moved to help & support
[Image: LoZh6h0.jpg]