Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Poll: Like it?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
77.78%
7 77.78%
No
22.22%
2 22.22%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Injuries
Thread Modes
I was thinking, somebody at 1 health with no possible way to survive could very easily just run away from the cops and their tasers until they get shot. So I thought of a possible system that would cause this to no longer be a problem. At certain health thresholds you would get slowed, such as at 49% and below with increasing debuffs every 10% or so. I personally think that if a medkit can decide an encounter then it wouldn't be too much of a reach for it to help out with your escape and maybe also make vehicles useful again with that annoying vcmod thing where you take damage from anywhere on the car getting shot.

I love it

+support
[Image: AiggwAa.jpg]

+support

a bled out system would be good also.
[img]removed[/img]
The following 1 user Likes Roleplaygod's post:
  shrimpboom8

(11-25-2016, 12:40 AM)roleplaygod Wrote: +support

a bled out system would be good also.

I would like a bleed out system that tells you/has a bar and as the blood goes down your color and hearing go down and a ringing occurs.

Also +support
The following 1 user Likes mlg_scrub's post:
  Goigle

+support
However, instead of being based completely on health, I know of some addon that did it so getting shot in the leg lowers movement speed as well and that would be easy to recreate
[Image: LoZh6h0.jpg]

(11-25-2016, 05:45 AM)Goigle Wrote: However, instead of being based completely on health, I know of some addon that did it so getting shot in the leg lowers movement speed as well and that would be easy to recreate

I considered that plus getting shot in the arm would cause you to drop your weapon, and become unable to use anything other than pistols/tasers (bonus points if getting shot in your right arm causes you to have left handed viewmodels, but it seems unlikely for that to be able to happen)

(12-09-2016, 04:06 AM)shrimpboom8 Wrote: I considered that plus getting shot in the arm would cause you to drop your weapon, and become unable to use anything other than pistols/tasers (bonus points if getting shot in your right arm causes you to have left handed viewmodels, but it seems unlikely for that to be able to happen)

I don't really like the idea of getting shot in the arm to drop the weapon, as it should really depend on the amount of damage and where the shot was and the GMod hitboxes aren't accurate enough for that to be fun in my humble opinion
[Image: LoZh6h0.jpg]

The extent to this i would like to see is, If you shoot someone in the legs they can no longer run. I like RP servers that do that, but that would be the extent,
Bubbanator Te Kewlest of tem all. Cool "I like bubba's much better." - Goigle 2017.
[Image: xiVBACt.png]