Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: President Donald Trump
Thread Modes
Regardless of what's happening, IT'S HAPPENING

Make America Britain Again! But i agree with most of his stuff.
Bubbanator Te Kewlest of tem all. Cool "I like bubba's much better." - Goigle 2017.
[Image: xiVBACt.png]

(01-19-2017, 07:59 PM)Gamer Alex (AlexKVideos1) Wrote: I want to hear your opinion on Donad Trump. I hope that he does great things for America. I wish him the best of luck.

Personally today was the worst day for the United States Of America. I feel like all my mexican friends are being deported sorry if i offend anyone
Canned
Car #175
Badge #175

The following 1 user Likes CannedTable60's post:
  Quindle

(01-20-2017, 08:33 PM)CannedTable60 Wrote:
(01-19-2017, 07:59 PM)Gamer Alex (AlexKVideos1) Wrote: I want to hear your opinion on Donad Trump. I hope that he does great things for America. I wish him the best of luck.

Personally today was the worst day for the United States Of America. I feel like all my mexican friends are being deported sorry if i offend anyone

The only people who are going to be deported are illegals, and sometimes legal immigrants who commit crimes. If you aren't supposed to be here, you are going to get kicked out.
[Image: qYu5Ti6.png]
The following 5 users Like Hungames's post:
  AlexKVideos1, Andrew', Bubbanator, Communist Doggo, luivader

(01-20-2017, 08:40 PM)Hungames Wrote:
(01-20-2017, 08:33 PM)CannedTable60 Wrote:

The only people who are going to be deported are illegals, and sometimes legal immigrants who commit crimes. If you aren't supposed to be here, you are going to get kicked out.

Truth
Bubbanator Te Kewlest of tem all. Cool "I like bubba's much better." - Goigle 2017.
[Image: xiVBACt.png]

https://howlonguntiltrumpleaves.com/
[Image: XGhjk3e.png]
The following 1 user Likes Communist Doggo's post:
  BSFDFirefighter

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
[Image: iTUf4vj.png]
The following 3 users Like Slayer69's post:
  Andrew', Communist Doggo, KittyDeKarebu

and Trump signs an executive order that makes it impossible for permanent residents and green card holders to reenter the US if they're from certain Arab countries.
It's pointless, and the worst part is if he had done that before 9/11 if still would have happened because they weren't from any of those countries :')
Not to mention what he's done with the National Security Council
[Image: LoZh6h0.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Goigle's post:
  Hungames

(01-30-2017, 06:36 PM)Goigle Wrote: and Trump signs an executive order that makes it impossible for permanent residents and green card holders to reenter the US if they're from certain Arab countries.
It's pointless, and the worst part is if he had done that before 9/11 if still would have happened because they weren't from any of those countries :')
Not to mention what he's done with the National Security Council

That executive order is a pretty bad idea. As said before, the people who did 9/11 aren't from those countries. Additionally, there has NEVER been a terrorist attack on the US by anyone from those countries.
[Image: qYu5Ti6.png]

(01-30-2017, 08:02 PM)Hungames Wrote: That executive order is a pretty bad idea. As said before, the people who did 9/11 aren't from those countries. Additionally, there has NEVER been a terrorist attack on the US by anyone from those countries.

Yup, hopefully after the 90 days are up he does not do it again.
[Image: LoZh6h0.jpg]