Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: So uh, yeah, here it goes.
Thread Modes
I guess I never introduced myself, so, yeah; here it goes.

Hi, I'm Shawn, you can call me BSFD, Fyre, or Shawn, some people irl call me Shawny, so, if you must, go ahead, I don't care. I play games when I'm not in school, and I love anything and everything that has to do with firefighting, EMS, and Police, I should be getting accepted into one of the local FD's soon, and will probably go into the local PD and Paid FD when I turn 21, might also get trained for EMT-B (Emergency Medical Technician- Basic, for those who are wondering), that is, unless the Army doesn't get in my way first, as there is a SSG from the National Guard aiming to recruit me when I turn 17 (in 4 months, yay...), if I get recruited to the National Guard, I'll probably aim for 31B (Military Police), but if I decide to join active army, I'll aim for 31B, 12M (Firefighter), or good old 11B (Infantryman).

A little darker side of me:

My doctor says I have depression, I say that's bullshit.

I lost my great grand-father on July 4th, 2016, almost 1 year ago.

My great grand-mother was admitted to a nursing home due to the loss of my great grand-father, as she no longer had anyone that could be able to take care of her, granted I lived with them since I was 2 months old, but, yeah, whatever.

My grand-father recently was admitted to the hospital for CHF (Congestive Heart Failure), Fluid around the heart, Fluid in the lungs, Full Renal Failure (Kidneys are failing and shutting down), and is being given 3 liters of oxygen constantly (the average human breathes 7-8 liters of air a minute, so them giving him 3 liters is not good), he also has a Blood Oxygen Level of 80, since I'm not really skilled in that part, I'll let the friendly EMT Andrew tell you about that if he comments here. He also has approximately 5 years left.

I'm supposedly related to every-ones favorite gangster, Alphonse "Al" Capone.

So, yeah, if I'm in a bad mood sometimes, don't bother, it'll go away.

Brighter side of me:

I'm an athlete, I played baseball for 10 years, basketball for 2, and have wrestled for 2 years.

I have a fairly high IQ, so arguing with me isn't going to get you anywhere, especially since I have the vocab of a college student, I will say words that you didn't even know existed.

I've been a Staff Member on multiple games, twice on Minecraft, now Admin on here as well as a Manager on Brock's server.

I guess that's all you need to know about me, any more info would probably be considered as you stalking me.
The following 2 users Like BSFDFirefighter's post:
  MorganTD, Snowbunny

Welcome to Code 3 Sean
[Image: w7LUVd3.png]
The following 3 users Like Dan's post:
  BSFDFirefighter, Communist Doggo, Goigle

Welcome to Code Three Fire, I'm sure you'll play a lot, and maybe one day you'll even become a staff member.
The following 4 users Like TimeSnake's post:
  BSFDFirefighter, Communist Doggo, Goigle, wreckemsaints

Welcome you fuck Tongue speaking of relations, I'm related to Benadict Arnald.
Bubbanator Te Kewlest of tem all. Cool "I like bubba's much better." - Goigle 2017.
[Image: xiVBACt.png]

Nice to meet you asshole
The following 2 users Like wreckemsaints's post:
  Communist Doggo, Nickname

In response to his grandfather. His heart and kidneys are failing. Because of the CHF he isn't getting enough oxygen. The average persons level should be 100.

Welcome!
[Image: pimw77U.png]

My father has same problem with kidneys, his Anti rejection dugs are making his blood presure spike, and that in turn give him Acute Renal Failure, and now they are completely dead, and hes on the brink of death, aka why im taking some time off.... Anyways yeah he also has congestive heart failure and idk when ima be back.
[img=0x0]http://i.imgur.com/HlenpRi.gif[/img]

I remember telling you about the forums when you called a admin to ask on how to become a admin.
[img]removed[/img]

(03-16-2017, 02:37 PM)Roleplaygod Wrote: I remember telling you about the forums when you called a admin to ask on how to become a admin.

How do i become C3?
Bubbanator Te Kewlest of tem all. Cool "I like bubba's much better." - Goigle 2017.
[Image: xiVBACt.png]

(03-16-2017, 02:37 PM)Roleplaygod Wrote: I remember telling you about the forums when you called a admin to ask on how to become a admin.
In my defense, I lost the forum link