Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Cops 'n Robbers Lite Server?
Thread Modes
Question 
I'm not sure if it is a place holder name or not, but what's the reason that Server 3 is now called Lite?
[Image: AiggwAa.jpg]

It lost weight
[Image: v1.png]
The following 4 users Like ✠ The Gestapo's post:
  Cat, Communist Bear, iFr0st, Quindle

An idea that's in the works.

It'll be a simple version of CnR with no vehicles or stamina and less bulk for people with lower end PCs

Right now I have the loading time (once you have all the content) down to 30.39 seconds (timed on my phone).
[Image: LoZh6h0.jpg]
The following 4 users Like Goigle's post:
  AlexKVideos1, Communist Doggo, shrimpboom8, ✠ The Gestapo

He's copying my server, i'm striking goigle with a lawsuit. CodeThree will be in my name by next week.
[Image: 76561198274301130.png][Image: AddFriend.png]
The following 3 users Like Cat's post:
  Communist Bear, Communist Doggo, Goigle

(04-19-2017, 10:45 PM)Cat Wrote: He's copying my server, i'm striking goigle with a lawsuit. CodeThree will be in my name by next week.

I found you a good lawyer. They say she likes to lie a lot, but don't worry, you "should win."
[Image: hillary-clinton-thumbs-up.jpg]
[Image: AiggwAa.jpg]
The following 8 users Like AlexKVideos1's post:
  26', Bubbanator, Cat, Communist Bear, Dan, Goigle, KittyDeKarebu, Quindle

(04-19-2017, 10:45 PM)Cat Wrote: He's copying my server, i'm striking goigle with a lawsuit. CodeThree will be in my name by next week.

I believe we got one or two people doing Law stuff with their life, so we win.
Bubbanator Te Kewlest of tem all. Cool "I like bubba's much better." - Goigle 2017.
[Image: xiVBACt.png]

The following 1 user Likes Bubbanator's post:
  Quindle

I think it should be white listed, because with all the rule breaking that goes down in the regular servers which would be hell with an open rp. If people get white listed it shows that they are not here to just fuck around and try to ruin everyone's experience. From my experience from rp servers is that a white listed rp is the best way to go.
[Image: y7SPsuV.png]
#forever a moderator

(05-10-2017, 12:24 AM)JackWolfen Wrote: I think it should be white listed, because with all the rule breaking that goes down in the regular servers which would be hell with an open rp. If people get white listed it shows that they are not here to just fuck around and try to ruin everyone's experience. From my experience from rp servers is that a white listed rp is the best way to go.

It isn't an RP server
[Image: qYu5Ti6.png]

There aren't going to be that many rules you can break.

I wanna say the majority of rule breaks right now are vehicle related (randomly blowing up cars, teamkilling, etc) and since it won't have vehicles there will be none of that
[Image: LoZh6h0.jpg]

Sounds awesome!
-Payne-
[Image: giphy.gif]