Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Hickok45 + Gun Channels
Thread Modes
Post your favorites. If you don't know Hickok45 go check him out! You might know him for his Suppressed Mini-uzi lawn mower meme that floated around for a bit. Pretty good stuff.

[Image: 76561198274301130.png][Image: AddFriend.png]

[Image: w7LUVd3.png]
The following 1 user Likes Dan's post:
  Cat

FPSRussia obviously needs a vid here and there too.
[Image: 76561198274301130.png][Image: AddFriend.png]

(04-21-2017, 10:26 AM)Dan Wrote: m
They should add this in the military since ISIS members dont eat pork.
[Image: Frost_gif_final.gif]
The following 3 users Like iFr0st's post:
  Bubbanator, Dan, Quindle

Fps Russia is super cringy. Hickok45 is pretty cool though. https://youtu.be/QUXq4HhrM6k
The following 3 users Like wreckemsaints's post:
  BSFDFirefighter, Cat, Communist Doggo

Umm... I'm an annoying Liberal that Identifies as a Space Monkey, , and umm, this offends me as my Sister identifies as a Watermelon, in which you privilaged Waffles shoot at for fun! #guncontrol #911faked #obama4life #notmypretzel #watermelonsmatter. XD
[Image: IKaNIjG.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Quindle's post:
  Bubbanator

(04-30-2017, 03:19 PM)SovietCandle Wrote: Umm... I'm an annoying Liberal that Identifies as a Space Monkey, , and umm, this offends me as my Sister identifies as a Watermelon,  in which you privilaged Waffles shoot at for fun! #guncontrol #911faked #obama4life #notmypretzel #watermelonsmatter. XD

You know, i would find it actually funny and amusing if there was a very pro-liberal person apart of the C3 community. Just the sheer hypocrisy of it all. lol.
Bubbanator Te Kewlest of tem all. Cool "I like bubba's much better." - Goigle 2017.
[Image: xiVBACt.png]

(04-30-2017, 03:19 PM)SovietCandle Wrote: Umm... I'm an annoying Liberal that Identifies as a Space Monkey, , and umm, this offends me as my Sister identifies as a Watermelon,  in which you privilaged Waffles shoot at for fun! #guncontrol #911faked #obama4life #notmypretzel #watermelonsmatter. XD

Trump 2016 MAGA
[Image: w7LUVd3.png]

[Image: XGhjk3e.png]
The following 1 user Likes Communist Doggo's post:
  Quindle