Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Poll: Should we get body armor?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
92.86%
13 92.86%
No
7.14%
1 7.14%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Body armor
Thread Modes
Was playing some killing floor 2 and when I grabbed some armor it made me think about this. Most cops use body armor and if your planning on robbing a bank I'm sure you would want to have some armor. Now there could be 3 different types of armor : light, medium, and heavy. The higher in armor the slower you become. This is something I though should be in CnR.
[Image: y7SPsuV.png]
#forever a moderator

Well, donators have armour, just not effective armour. Giving armour to all might destroy some incentive for DONATOR status. I like your Idea, I think it's been recommended before. +support
[Image: IKaNIjG.gif]

(06-20-2017, 01:28 AM)SovietCandle Wrote: Well, donators have armour, just not effective armour. Giving armour to all might destroy some incentive for DONATOR status. I like your Idea, I think it's been recommended before. +support

Do they? if so its armor they already have and do not have to buy, and it could just be added to current armor they get.
#forever a moderator

donators don't have armor its just a skin

+support for police body armor
[Image: sGSI3XC.png]
The following 2 users Like ryanpoole1234's post:
  AlexKVideos1, Communist Doggo

the high amour could be a Juggernaut
[Image: KuZSJol.jpg] 

Oh, I feel dumb. I still gave it +support though
[Image: IKaNIjG.gif]

Personally I want the armor to be more on the pricey side. It could go along like how the load outs work or you could buy it per life. although I don't want it to be something you can easily obtain.
#forever a moderator

I have a mod that i use that gives that exact thing, light, medium, and heavy armour.
Bubbanator Te Kewlest of tem all. Cool "I like bubba's much better." - Goigle 2017.
[Image: xiVBACt.png]

(06-23-2017, 03:38 AM)Bubbanator Wrote: I have a mod that i use that gives that exact thing, light, medium, and heavy armour.

whats it called
[Image: KuZSJol.jpg] 

Spawnable Kevlar Armor.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=151830991
Bubbanator Te Kewlest of tem all. Cool "I like bubba's much better." - Goigle 2017.
[Image: xiVBACt.png]