Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Rule addition
Thread Modes
I think there needs to be a rule about disconnecting when a cop is about to arrest you because that is making it really hard to be a cop when you can't make money when all the robbers do is leave and rejoin with the money they stole and no wanted level
DEATH HAS SPOKEN!!!

+support

people where doing that to me all day yesterday. people would just disconnect and then reconnect and then they would join the same team. i agree that this hinders our capability to make money.
[Image: sGSI3XC.png]

I don't think it should be a rule, it should be that the player leaving is temporarily banned for a short time if it detects that the player disconnect is being handcuffed, handcuffed, or in jail. This would encourage players not to do this, and make the staff have less work to do Smile
[Image: AiggwAa.jpg]
The following 5 users Like AlexKVideos1's post:
  Communist Bear, Communist Doggo, Goigle, Quindle, TimeSnake

This happened almost every time I arrested someone yesterday. I agree that disconnecting while being arrested should be against the rules.
The following 1 user Likes Sgt. Doyle's post:
  BioRage

+support

+support
[Image: KuZSJol.jpg] 

-support
[Image: qYu5Ti6.png]

No, I disagree. It's annoying as heck, but being annoying is not against the rules. -support
[Image: IKaNIjG.gif]

-support

Got enough rules as it is... I usually end up popping them in the head anyways <Smile
The following 2 users Like BioRage's post:
  Goigle, Quindle

(08-04-2017, 11:06 PM)BioRage Wrote: -support

Got enough rules as it is... I usually end up popping them in the head anyways <Smile

true
[Image: KuZSJol.jpg]