Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD NOW! YOU ABOUT TO GET LEARNT.
Thread Modes
Ok peeps, let me do one of these introduction threads since I have never done one before. Kinda late but who cares. Hello, my name is ChainGang. You can call me by that or by my real name Jude. Yes, Jude is my name. Like the Beatles song or you can also think of the German word for Jew. No I am not Jewish not that it matters. I am 21 years old about to be 22. I live in the humid and terrible state of Loiuisiana. Louisiana is like second to last in shitty states, Florida is #1. Yes, I just did make a Florida joke Goigle and Twice. I did go to college, but I did not complete any degree program yet. I emphasize the yet because I will complete some degree program soon once I make up my mind. I was set back due to medical reasons. How do I make my money some may ask? Well, I have a full time job at my local sheriff's office located between New Orleans and Baton Rouge. We are about to open up a new sheriff's substation, and I will be running the bitch along with what I do at our headquarters. At 21 years old I will have 2 offices. Not to brag but that makes me sound like a boss. Brag over Wink . I love the Code Three community, and I have made my first new friends since I finished high school. I literally play everyday along with visiting the forums. I hope to continue the friendships I have made with C3 and reach higher levels within the community.
[Image: Tvd43WT.png]
"the unsung hero of code 3" - Goigle 2017
The following 1 user Likes ChainGang's post:
  ANorthCanadianFriend

Whoop Whoop hes the police

Buying Louisiana from the frenchies was a mistake...
[Image: LoZh6h0.jpg]
The following 4 users Like Goigle's post:
  AlexKVideos1, ChainGang, Dan, Quindle

Proof for the naysayers.
https://i.imgur.com/pIROctH.jpg

Can I get a ride along? ,and you should pick me up in Houston,Texas and let me play with the lights and sirens please .

Dallas is on the way to Houston, pick me up too
[Image: w7LUVd3.png]

(11-26-2017, 05:26 AM)Dirty^Gang Wrote: Can I get a ride along? ,and you should pick me up in Houston,Texas and let me play with the lights and sirens please .

You want to go to child custody complaints and people complaining about dogs shitting in their yards? Welcome to my world.

(11-26-2017, 05:27 AM)Dan Wrote: Dallas is on the way to Houston, pick me up too

What map are you looking at Dan? Coming from the south not the north.
The following 1 user Likes ChainGang's post:
  Dirty^Gang

(11-26-2017, 04:58 AM)Goigle Wrote: Buying Louisiana  from the frenchies was a mistake...

You guys want Quebec?
[Image: Zzgm5Rg.png]

(11-26-2017, 05:29 AM)ChainGang Wrote:
(11-26-2017, 05:26 AM)Dirty^Gang Wrote: Can I get a ride along? ,and you should pick me up in Houston,Texas and let me play with the lights and sirens please .

You want to go to child custody complaints and people complaining about dogs shitting in their yards? Welcome to my world.

(11-26-2017, 05:27 AM)Dan Wrote: Dallas is on the way to Houston, pick me up too

ok then just come to dallas, fuck houston
[Image: w7LUVd3.png]

(11-26-2017, 05:43 AM)Dan Wrote:
(11-26-2017, 05:29 AM)ChainGang Wrote:

ok then just come to dallas, fuck houston

Nah Fuck dallas Houston where it at Htown and our astros won what dallas got ?