Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: 2017 C3 Awards
Thread Modes
(12-29-2017, 08:49 PM)Hungames Wrote:
(12-29-2017, 05:13 PM)BSFDFirefighter Wrote: But seriously.. I WANT A TRUMP AWARD

BSFDFirefigher for the "Intellectual" and "College Level Vocabulary" awards.

*Puts on "Rick and Morty" T-shirt*
[Image: lL5dJbp.jpg]

(12-29-2017, 08:40 AM)BSFDFirefighter Wrote: Annnnnnd I felt like I was gonna be here for something

(12-29-2017, 05:55 AM)The_Liquor Wrote: Lets make this a thing. I nominate chaingang and Fyre for the "You're how fucking old?!" Award.

Everyone: "How old are you?"
Me: "Take a guess"
Everyone: "*Taking estimates from 20-35*"
Me: "I'm 17....."
Everyone simultaneously: "WHAT THE FUCK?!?"
L
I
E
S
DEATH HAS SPOKEN!!!

(12-29-2017, 09:54 PM)Patientdeath1 Wrote:
(12-29-2017, 08:40 AM)BSFDFirefighter Wrote: Annnnnnd I felt like I was gonna be here for something

(12-29-2017, 05:55 AM)The_Liquor Wrote: Lets make this a thing. I nominate chaingang and Fyre for the "You're how fucking old?!" Award.

L
I
E
S

Get you big ass forehead outta here

:>

Boy you havent even seen me often ik you aint talking shit about looks 

<3
DEATH HAS SPOKEN!!!

Ooooo kool cid
[Image: KuZSJol.jpg] 

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: Tvd43WT.png]
"the unsung hero of code 3" - Goigle 2017

My mother said to pick the very best one

and you definitely aren't fucking it

Lemme hear your voice. I don't believe this at all tbh
[Image: qYu5Ti6.png]

I'm sorry but you have no right to comment on his appearance calling him ugly when you look like fucking Perry the Platypus, fucking huge ass forehead with small eyes far as fucking shit from each other and I'm sorry but honest question, Are you fucking looking at the camera or fucking beside it I can't tell at this point, god what am I saying I'm sorry Perry for compairing this ugly ass mofo to you please forgive me for his uglyness has taken over my mind AND IS FORCING ME TO DO THIS, now don't even get me started on this fucking nose Jesus Christ its like flat as shit while being huge as shit, only thing you got even close to going good for you is those lips but even then you more than likely haven't even gotten the chance to use them have ya? Nope that's what I thought, another thing Jesus that fucking hair dude like it's just sad thin as shit, impossible to style, or at least you never learned how to that is Big Grin , Also never wear a chain makes you look like a complete douche bag(no offence ChainGang lmao) and if you're going for a Bad Boy look, well ya fuckin suck at it buddy and ya need to just suck it up and realize you're gonna be a virgin till you get someone drunk enough at a college party or meet a desperate ass motherfucker lemme just say.
Now Fyre you think that you're even a 100000000000000000th percent as hot as him makes me fucking die of laughter, He can fucking deadlift three plates with decent ease(315 lbs) and does 4 sets with 8 reps per set a day OF 200 POUNDS, While your little skinny ass over here like OH I GOT MUSCLE from fucking jacking off 200 times a god damn day when even than I could beat your little ass in a fucking arm wrestle and that's saying something, he has fucking Majestic ass eyes while yours are dull and boring, hes fit as fuck while you're literally the definition of a "nerd" I mean seriously man get with the fucking program don't talk shit about someones appearance when they're 100000000000000000% hotter than you are, and he gets WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY more ass than you ever will, plus hes a FireFighter, that makes him both Amazing, and even Sexier than he already is.
Btw easiest way to clear your acne is to stop jizzing all over your pillow then rubbing it on your face, once you stop that you should be a lot better.
I don't suggest you even try to reply to this because I'm being nice Big Grin
[img=0x0]http://i.imgur.com/HlenpRi.gif[/img]
The following 2 users Like MadHatter's post:
  Patientdeath1, Twice

I really don't have the will to read this so I'll just give it a like
[Image: gnc74YS.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Twice's post:
  MadHatter