Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Far Cry 5
Thread Modes
Tongue 
Who is ready to slaughter cult members Tuesday?

[Image: ddfarcry51.jpg]
[Image: Tvd43WT.png]
"the unsung hero of code 3" - Goigle 2017

Why is it called Far Cry when there aren't any far cries?
[Image: gnc74YS.gif]

Twice the Shitpost King proving his name again.

And yes, I'm stoked. Wasn't so sure about preordering "Far Cry 3 but in the US" but Ubi actually seems to have listened a little to users regarding the recycling of gameplay mechanics, so I'm excited to see the new verson.
[Image: quindle-was-WRONG.png]

(03-25-2018, 09:43 PM)Bust3r Wrote: Twice the Shitpost King proving his name again.
I'm being DEAD serious, like why is it called Far Cry? You have games like Fortnite and it's called that because you build a fort against zombies at night time. The Battlefield Series is called Battlefield because you fight on a field. Super Mario Odyssey, Super has always been part of the name, Mario is in it, and Odyssey is the flying hat machine you use to travel to different kingdoms. Doom 2016 is called Doom because it's like 1v10000+ so you're doomed. Halo is called Halo because the main character's name is Halo.
[Image: gnc74YS.gif]

(03-25-2018, 11:54 PM)Twice Wrote: Super has always been part of the name, Mario is in it, and Odyssey is the flying hat machine you use to travel to different kingdoms.

Well Far Cry has always been part of the name also
[Image: v1.png]

(03-25-2018, 11:54 PM)Twice Wrote: I'm being DEAD serious, like why is it called Far Cry? You have games like Fortnite and it's called that because you build a fort against zombies at night time. The Battlefield Series is called Battlefield because you fight on a field. Super Mario Odyssey, Super has always been part of the name, Mario is in it, and Odyssey is the flying hat machine you use to travel to different kingdoms. Doom 2016 is called Doom because it's like 1v10000+ so you're doomed. Halo is called Halo because the main character's name is Halo.

Why do you call yourself Twice? It doesn't make any sense, kinda of like what you say about Far Cry.
[Image: AiggwAa.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes AlexKVideos1's post:
  ThoughtlessAnimations