Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Hungames promoted to admin
Thread Modes
(07-26-2018, 01:38 AM)MasterNoda Wrote: fuck off goigle honestly like why the fuck is hungames being promoted when there are a lot of other people who would have been a lot better for the position like me like why are you even still owner why havent you been overthrown like we did to soulripper on fearlessrp tm i honestly dont understand temar is the best leader of fearless and pays his staff like 400 dollars a day using donation money i dont get why you dont pay us why you didnt promote me why you didnt pay me this is horse shit

lets start a fucking riot
[Image: qYu5Ti6.png]
The following 2 users Like Hungames's post:
  Bubbanator, Communist Doggo

NO NO NO!
-Secret Service
[Image: SecretService.jpg]

(07-26-2018, 01:38 AM)MasterNoda Wrote: fuck off goigle honestly like why the fuck is hungames being promoted when there are a lot of other people who would have been a lot better for the position like me like why are you even still owner why havent you been overthrown like we did to soulripper on fearlessrp tm i honestly dont understand temar is the best leader of fearless and pays his staff like 400 dollars a day using donation money i dont get why you dont pay us why you didnt promote me why you didnt pay me this is horse shit

[Image: soulripper_zpstnr7id3m.png]
[Image: w7LUVd3.png]
The following 3 users Like Dan's post:
  Bubbanator, Communist Doggo, MasterNoda

hes still a fucking jew so....
The following 1 user Likes wreckemsaints's post:
  Dan

Every other self-respecting staff member comment within maybe the first week give or take, and that's the way it should be. Smile

But then we have Wreckemsaints and well hes not like the rest that's for sure.
DEATH HAS SPOKEN!!!
The following 1 user Likes Patientdeath1's post:
  wreckemsaints

lol
[Image: sGSI3XC.png]

what the fuck
[Image: qYu5Ti6.png]
The following 1 user Likes Hungames's post:
  Bust3r

Congrats from Germany!
The following 1 user Likes SgtMaexx's post:
  Quindle