Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: How long has everyone been here
Thread Modes
I have no idea how long I've actually been here because I know I joined and played for a little while than finally applied for staff but I have no idea how to check the first time I logged into Code 3
DEATH HAS SPOKEN!!!

I've been here since day 1 >:)
[Image: LoZh6h0.jpg]

Well ofc you've got that registration date on your profile but I guess only someone who saves and keeps records on server connections of players can tell you.

If you never reinstalled your gmod you could check dates of your downloaded gamemod content
[Image: mHcXyqF.png]

Yeah, I kind of wish I added a system that tracked that on day 1 but I didn't so I don't have that. Our server only tracks session length and last join

I can tell if a player first joined before another player but that's not super useful lol
[Image: LoZh6h0.jpg]

I am 3rd registered user
[Image: w7LUVd3.png]

I believe the first time I ever logged in was on January 6, 2016 and then never played again until March of 2016. The first time I logged in, you spawned at the white house on the outskirts of rockford, you couldn't talk to anyone on the opposite team, and only the ford taurus was spawnable. Yeet.
[Image: 0EiygsH.png]

I started playing around Holiday '17, and applied for staff on a bet from a friend that he'd get added and I wouldn't. He was denied immediately.
[Image: quindle-was-WRONG.png]

January 9th, 2016
[Image: qYu5Ti6.png]

(07-16-2018, 04:25 PM)Brock Wrote: I believe the first time I ever logged in was on January 6, 2016 and then never played again until March of 2016. The first time I logged in, you spawned at the white house on the outskirts of rockford, you couldn't talk to anyone on the opposite team, and only the ford taurus was spawnable. Yeet.

Goigle was the only one who could spawn an unmarked charger and I was so jelly
[Image: w7LUVd3.png]

lmao I was also in 2016 but i dont remember when
DEATH HAS SPOKEN!!!