Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Title: Abusive Admins
Thread Modes
So let’s clear some things up. 1. He shot you twice that isn’t mass spawnkill. 2. The player I was referencing wasn’t me. 3. I didn’t “interfere” with your sit. You had it on top of city hall and I walked out the door hearing you say that. That statement is invalid.

Also it says in staff rules your not supposed to show anger towards a specific player man a sit. You must keep calm.

(08-06-2018, 03:55 PM)MorganTD Wrote: So let’s clear some things up. 1. He shot you twice that isn’t mass spawnkill. 2. The player I was referencing wasn’t me. 3. I didn’t “interfere” with your sit. You had it on top of city hall and I walked out the door hearing you say that. That statement is invalid.

Also it says in staff rules your not supposed to show anger towards a specific player man a sit. You must keep calm.

Yeah, well many staff break that rule. Not going to point out names
-Secret Service
[Image: SecretService.jpg]

Lol you admit to breaking staff rules. Just because others do it dosent mean you shoufl

(08-06-2018, 04:01 PM)MorganTD Wrote: Lol you admit to breaking staff rules. Just because others do it dosent mean you shoufl

I didn’t abuse my powers, I didn’t do anything with them and also, I’m sure you have lost your cool before aswell in a sit, I’m sure everyone has done it. I spend 8+ hours on the server

(08-06-2018, 04:02 PM)Secret Service Wrote: I didn’t abuse my powers, I didn’t do anything with them and also, I’m sure you have lost your cool before aswell in a sit, I’m sure everyone has done it. I spend 8+ hours on the server

Don’t you think that you would loose your cool if you have been on 8+ hours and someone breaks a rule again?
-Secret Service

You admitted to breaking rules and your excuse was other staff do it. I’m sorry bud but that doesn’t sound like competence to me.

Literally the point of being staff is to stop rule breakers. Imagine if a police officer has been working for 8 hours and someone breaks a law and he gets mad and unfairly treats a suspect.

It’s not staff rules it’s a staff rule, I didn’t break a major rule. I come in and keep my cool for the longest part of the day, I have no respect for people that break rules and when it states in the loading screen and the motd that pops up when you join in, Don’t span kill, I think that would be common sense
-Secret Service

(08-06-2018, 03:54 PM)Secret Service Wrote: Black ghost didnt just shoot 1 person He killed me 2 times.

You are one person, so he killed one person 2 times

(08-06-2018, 03:58 PM)Secret Service Wrote: Yeah, well many staff break that rule. Not going to point out names

We already have a few names and are going to be correcting it in the coming weeks

(08-06-2018, 04:07 PM)Secret Service Wrote: I have no respect for people that break rules and when it states in the loading screen and the motd that pops up when you join in, Don’t span kill, I think that would be common sense

It's conceivable a player would not know the map well enough to actually know what is spawn (as city hall and park don't have signs or anything), but seeing as you did give a warning I would say that's fair.

(08-06-2018, 03:38 PM)Secret Service Wrote: ha·rass·ment
həˈrasmənt,ˈherəsmənt/Submit
noun
aggressive pressure or intimidation.

This is not the definition the community uses, that's a generic Google definition. Harassment in the context of TOS is closer to Wikipedia's definition of Cyberbullying:

Bullying or harassment can be identified by repeated behavior and an intent to harm.

Decision thus far
@Hungames is clear of wrongdoing, even if the ban is invalid (which has not yet been decided). Our internal guidelines were not clear enough on that.
[Image: LoZh6h0.jpg]

(08-06-2018, 04:50 PM)Goigle Wrote: You are one person, so he killed one person 2 times

We already have a few names and are going to be correcting it in the coming weeks

It's conceivable a player would not know the map well enough to actually know what is spawn (as city hall and park don't have signs or anything), but seeing as you did give a warning I would say that's fair.

This is not the definition the community uses, that's a generic Google definition

Decision thus far
@Hungames is clear of wrongdoing, even if the ban is invalid (which has not yet been decided). Our internal guidelines were not clear enough on that.

Understood.
-Secret Service

as this has not been solved in 4 years i am going to deny it unless the same issue presents itself again.
[Image: sGSI3XC.png]