Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Why the worst admin has been gone.
Thread Modes
(09-06-2018, 11:25 PM)Patientdeath1 Wrote: GOD DAMN IT TWICE

and yes 5guys is really lit i get free food

The peanuts are free for everyone, not just staff you dummy
[Image: w7LUVd3.png]

(09-09-2018, 04:19 PM)Patientdeath1 Wrote: I'm very scared........ at what that might mean

where do you work fam?

chuck e cheese my dude

(09-09-2018, 08:37 PM)Quindle Wrote: Wait, you were gone? sorry, I didn't notice  Big Grin

Anywho, congrats on the job!!

hurts and doesnt hurt

(09-09-2018, 09:46 PM)Dan Wrote: The peanuts are free for everyone, not just staff you dummy

yea your right until i get off shift and they make me a $20 meal for free (everytime i come into work)

(09-10-2018, 12:56 AM)sackiloid Wrote: chuck e cheese my dude

Thats always fun
DEATH HAS SPOKEN!!!

(09-05-2018, 08:43 PM)Patientdeath1 Wrote: No idea why I'm making this but I think its cuz I'm bored not quite sure yet........  but anyways school started for me like 3-4 weeks ago and since I'm a senior I have been doing nothing but prep for my graduation so everyday is something new to do for that goal. 

One thing I have done is get a job at 5 guys to help pay for all the things I want this year and also a new phone BUT THAT'T NOT IMPORTANT......

basically I will probably continue to be off the radar but do know I check server listing and the forums daily as well as applications and bans(sometimes on the bans) so I will still be here to look over stuff but may not speak much. 

I'm also helping secret with his own little gmod thing hes doing.

and with that I'm sure not most care enough to read all this but that's about it........ MIC DROP......(actually no i cant afford that actually ill just set it down calmly)
Shut the fuck up. Nobody liked me asshole
[Image: 6031756qWdHl.png]
The following 1 user Likes wreckemsaints's post:
  ANorthCanadianFriend

uh yes
DEATH HAS SPOKEN!!!