Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: server seems to be dead at moment
Thread Modes
(10-02-2018, 11:35 PM)Secret Service Wrote: What does this have to do with Master Shake?

He makes everyone rage quit
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ETVPdwx.png[/img]

(10-03-2018, 12:47 AM)[C3:M] Doc Brown Wrote: He makes everyone rage quit

No, he doesn't. That's not even why nobody joins the server. Schools have started and people are back in school and have more important things to worry about then games. I don't know if you saw but on Sunday the server was rocking a good 12-15 players until night. See when people have other issues, they don't hop on. And no, it's not because of Master Shake.
-Secret Service
[Image: SecretService.jpg]

(10-01-2018, 06:46 PM)Twice Wrote: School hit me pretty hard as well which is why I'm not active. But my inactivity has led to get straight A's so at least there's some benefit.

Dude same my first quarter in senior year and i got 5 A's and 1 B

Actually that is part of the problem as well with me, Twice, Master Shake, and a few other really good players we make people rage quit a lot but those are most of the time new people to the server but still it makes our player base smaller. But I also wont tone down and go easy on people neither will anyone else most of the time so
DEATH HAS SPOKEN!!!

(10-04-2018, 07:43 PM)Patientdeath1 Wrote: Dude same my first quarter in senior year and i got 5 A's and 1 B

Actually that is part of the problem as well with me, Twice, Master Shake, and a few other really good players we make people rage quit a lot but those are most of the time new people to the server but still it makes our player base smaller. But I also wont tone down and go easy on people neither will anyone else most of the time so
No, That's not why.
-Secret Service
[Image: SecretService.jpg]

(10-04-2018, 08:14 PM)Secret Service Wrote: No, That's not why.

Actually it is when people sit there and tell me to stop using admin hacks and then they disconnect but your not good enough for that to ever happen to you
DEATH HAS SPOKEN!!!

(10-05-2018, 04:36 AM)Patientdeath1 Wrote: Actually it is when people sit there and tell me to stop using admin hacks and then they disconnect but your not good enough for that to ever happen to you

I go around playing sneaking music now
[Image: gnc74YS.gif]

(10-05-2018, 09:45 AM)Twice Wrote: I go around playing sneaking music now

Yea and I just don't get on anymore
DEATH HAS SPOKEN!!!

(10-05-2018, 09:35 PM)Patientdeath1 Wrote: Yea and I just don't get on anymore

congratulations you have been promoted to DEd
[Image: IKaNIjG.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Quindle's post:
  Twice

(10-05-2018, 09:35 PM)Patientdeath1 Wrote: Yea and I just don't get on anymore

no wonder lol