Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: The End of an Era, the Beginning of Another
Thread Modes
Wait whats going on here, I come back and the servers die?
The following 2 users Like mlg_scrub's post:
  Bubbanator, Communist Doggo

if we kill goigle before he shuts kills the server then we win right?
[Image: v1.png]

Yes ... exacly

It was an amazing time playing this server and I really wish that it didn't have to come to an end, but we all know that one day or another, this was going to happen. It was so amazing meeting all of you guys and being able to make such good friends on the server while I was around a lot, and hopefully, with the release of standalone, we all still have fun and get to see each other again and get to meet more and more people. This community has been a major part of my life the past few years and I really wish that the servers wouldn't shut down but it really doesn't matter, as long as I know that I still will keep all my amazing friends that this server helped me find and learn to know.

So, with that, you all are like my family, and I love every single one of y'all, even if we have had issues in the past.

Y'all are fucking amazing.
The following 3 users Like BSFDFirefighter's post:
  AlexKVideos1, Bubbanator, wreckemsaints

(11-05-2018, 03:25 PM)Dan Wrote: It’s been a blast. Never forget the originals. Goigle, Dan, Nickname, Sourlemon, Xynox, and Hungames. Y’all are my brothers. Love y’all

(12-04-2018, 01:48 AM)BSFDFirefighter Wrote: It was an amazing time playing this server and I really wish that it didn't have to come to an end, but we all know that one day or another, this was going to happen. It was so amazing meeting all of you guys and being able to make such good friends on the server while I was around a lot, and hopefully, with the release of standalone, we all still have fun and get to see each other again and get to meet more and more people. This community has been a major part of my life the past few years and I really wish that the servers wouldn't shut down but it really doesn't matter, as long as I know that I still will keep all my amazing friends that this server helped me find and learn to know.

So, with that, you all are like my family, and I love every single one of y'all, even if we have had issues in the past.

Y'all are fucking amazing.
Be on look out for my next adventure, I’ll keep y’all posted.
The following 2 users Like wreckemsaints's post:
  Bubbanator, Quindle

(12-04-2018, 02:43 AM)wreckemsaints Wrote: Be on look out for my next adventure, I’ll keep y’all posted.

Next adventure tear-gassing another ethnicity?
The following 1 user Likes BSFDFirefighter's post:
  Bubbanator

(12-04-2018, 03:51 PM)BSFDFirefighter Wrote: Next adventure tear-gassing another ethnicity?

Lmao fuck no. You shall see homie
The following 1 user Likes wreckemsaints's post:
  Bubbanator

lmao i remember when I was a TM being so fucking scared of the higher ups, especially asset protection and Dan.
[Image: IKaNIjG.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Quindle's post:
  Bubbanator

Fuck dan. He’s still a piece of shit.
The following 2 users Like wreckemsaints's post:
  Bubbanator, Dan

(12-04-2018, 06:52 PM)wreckemsaints Wrote: Fuck dan. He’s still a piece of shit.

[Image: positivity-is-the-key-698x349.jpg]
[Image: IKaNIjG.gif]
The following 2 users Like Quindle's post:
  AlexKVideos1, Bubbanator