Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: The End of an Era, the Beginning of Another
Thread Modes
Heart 
Memories are bad. memories make me cry. Cry bad, Seriously though I read all yalls comments and it brought back a lot of memories of playing C3 and rising up (very very slowly) through the ranks and destroying so many people, getting called a hacker constantly and ruining peoples souls, making so many Friends, Sean(26), Shawn(Frost), Shawn(fyre), James were some of the original friends I made and kept throughout my time as staff and even after, to this day still getting the spelling of shawn shawn and shawn mixed up lmao. through all the map changes, vehicle additions and removals, all the squeaking cunts that I just wanted to grab their neck and wring the life out of them, all the experiences I got to share with people I would have never met if it was for this server... all the times Twice would think he was better than me at driving and shooting then get rekt. One day hopefully soon ill get to rekkk all yall again. 

Merry Christmas my little hoe hoes
[img=0x0]http://i.imgur.com/HlenpRi.gif[/img]
The following 3 users Like MadHatter's post:
  BSFDFirefighter, iFr0st, wreckemsaints

Wow you didn’t even mention me and all the truck talks we had you cunt muffin
[Image: w7LUVd3.png]

(12-20-2018, 03:45 AM)MadHatter Wrote:  making so many Friends, Sean(26), Shawn(Frost), Shawn(fyre), 

Fr0st’s name is spelled SHAN. Woooww i bet you don’t even know his most favourite ice cream flavour.  Dodgy (It’s Cookies and Cream btw)
[Image: IKaNIjG.gif]

(12-20-2018, 03:45 AM)MadHatter Wrote: Memories are bad. memories make me cry. Cry bad, Seriously though I read all yalls comments and it brought back a lot of memories of playing C3 and rising up (very very slowly) through the ranks and destroying so many people, getting called a hacker constantly and ruining peoples souls, making so many Friends, Sean(26), Shawn(Frost), Shawn(fyre), James were some of the original friends I made and kept throughout my time as staff and even after, to this day still getting the spelling of shawn shawn and shawn mixed up lmao. through all the map changes, vehicle additions and removals, all the squeaking cunts that I just wanted to grab their neck and wring the life out of them, all the experiences I got to share with people I would have never met if it was for this server... all the times Twice would think he was better than me at driving and shooting then get rekt. One day hopefully soon ill get to rekkk all yall again. 

I never really got to meet or see you in game, but the server's getting more populated now so there's a slight chance that the server stays (hopefully), but all we can do now is have hope that more people start joining again.
[Image: PyzAiGO.png]

(12-20-2018, 03:45 AM)MadHatter Wrote: Memories are bad. memories make me cry. Cry bad, Seriously though I read all yalls comments and it brought back a lot of memories of playing C3 and rising up (very very slowly) through the ranks and destroying so many people, getting called a hacker constantly and ruining peoples souls, making so many Friends, Sean(26), Shawn(Frost), Shawn(fyre), James were some of the original friends I made and kept throughout my time as staff and even after, to this day still getting the spelling of shawn shawn and shawn mixed up lmao. through all the map changes, vehicle additions and removals, all the squeaking cunts that I just wanted to grab their neck and wring the life out of them, all the experiences I got to share with people I would have never met if it was for this server... all the times Twice would think he was better than me at driving and shooting then get rekt. One day hopefully soon ill get to rekkk all yall again. 

Making me all emotional and shit  Heart
[Image: lL5dJbp.jpg]

(12-20-2018, 06:06 PM)Dan Wrote: Wow you didn’t even mention me and all the truck talks we had you cunt muffin

You drive a ford so I mean, but then again so do I now shit that argument doesnt work anymore, hmmmm IDK I LUV U TOO NO BE MAD
[img=0x0]http://i.imgur.com/HlenpRi.gif[/img]
The following 1 user Likes MadHatter's post:
  Dan

For me code 3 was always one of these games where I could play for 10 minutes just to realise I've actually been playing for over two hours.

I had a blast, hope we meet again in the future Smile
The following 2 users Like Nadav's post:
  Goigle, luivader