Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Title: The servers live on
Thread Modes
By popular demand, the servers are not going down.

We are still massively downsizing.

I'm getting rid of all servers except for the primary Rockford server (including my Minecraft server >:( )

I have a couple websites running on our game servers and I need them no matter what (our forums are not on that server actually) and so I can leech a gmod server onto that.

Thank you all for your support from the beginning to now - it means a lot to me. I know I've messed up a lot of things (this is my first large project and I had no idea what I was doing), but I think we all had a decent time
[Image: LoZh6h0.jpg]
The following 5 users Like Goigle's post:
  Communist Bear, Communist Doggo, Twice, wreckemsaints, ❂ D∀DDY

The true loss here is the Minecraft server...
[Image: AiggwAa.jpg]
The following 4 users Like Gamer Alex (AlexKVideos1)'s post:
  BSFDFirefighter, Communist Doggo, Goigle, iFr0st

Rest In Peace to the Insurgency server that I think only 5 people actually fuckin' played
The following 3 users Like BSFDFirefighter's post:
  Communist Doggo, Gamer Alex (AlexKVideos1), Goigle

Always good to see the servers rise back into action as winter break rolls around
DEATH HAS SPOKEN!!!

when will we downsize staff. because i have a list of potential candidates for termination. I've had it for about a year now and have been keeping it updated based on a complex un-biased algorithim

(x)that i hate+their existence = is a Reject McDumDumb and will be terminated

( x= staff member )
[Image: IKaNIjG.gif]
The following 2 users Like Quindle's post:
  Gamer Alex (AlexKVideos1), Goigle

The insurgency server was popular for a bit, the game itself kinda died

(12-23-2018, 09:18 PM)Goigle Wrote: The insurgency server was popular for a bit, the game itself kinda died

Even when Insurgency was in it's prime, I'd hop on and there'd be like, 1 person on our server every 4 days, I think there was only one time where we actually had a good playerbase and I remember specifically that the only people that really were on that day was Dan, Maddy and I
The following 1 user Likes BSFDFirefighter's post:
  Communist Doggo

We had an insurgency server? thought it was a CSGo server

We still have it actually and in it's prime it was getting 15-20 players, lasted a couple months. Think the server might be configured wrong

wow using us to pay for his websites i knew he was up for something when he removed the gamma siren and wont add the rape swep
[Image: v1.png]