Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Opinion on this "Momo" thing?
Thread Modes
So there's this "momo" character that has been going around, which is this disturbing edited picture of a woman with extremely large eyes and a big smile, and it appears on YouTube Kids videos or shows (The most popular one where it pops up right now is Peppa Pig) and it has a voice over of where the voice is telling the child(ren) watching to do these things things to harm themselves or even their family too or that "momo" is going to kill them. The voice also says that if they don't do any of this or tell their parents, then they'll show up in their house or in their bed. Anyone that has children or takes care of children, watch out for this. I know this is stupid but since it's targeting children, the children have a possibility of listening. I'll include a Facebook screenshot that shows what it says since it has more information on it, and it includes a picture of how momo looks like. If you get easily disturbed, please don't click on the link. I'll copy what the posts says under here:

Facebook Post: https://i.imgur.com/qMF7VfS.jpg

(By Jay Mazini)
So this Momo character is now all over YouTube, appearing in kids videos, games and tells them how to commit suicide. Such as, cut the stove while their parents are asleep, stick forks in electrical outlets and all other types of suicide that will harm the family and kids. She tells them "IF YOU TELL YOUR PARENTS, she will show to their house and kill them". So what do you think a "CHILD" is going to do? To all parents, to all older brothers and sisters, or anybody that has loved ones, INFORM THEM AND PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR CHILD. This is happening as we speak.
[Image: PyzAiGO.png]
The following 1 user Likes ❂ D∀DDY's post:
  SantubearSex

It’s mostly a hoax and more of an internet creepypasta ( if that’s the correct term ). Many of the deaths and circumstances that were credited to the Momo Challenge, have not been verified or confirmed by investigating Law Enforcement. However it would’nt hurt to use this as a way to remind parents of the dangers of the internet, and while a hoax this may be, there are still plenty of other dangers and predators their children may face. To make a long story short, this fake so no need to panic.
[Image: IKaNIjG.gif]

(03-02-2019, 06:10 PM)Quindle Wrote: It’s mostly a hoax and more of an internet creepypasta ( if that’s the correct term ). Many of the deaths and circumstances that were credited  to the  Momo Challenge, have not been verified or confirmed by investigating Law Enforcement. However it would’nt hurt to use this as a way to remind parents of the dangers of the internet, and while a hoax this may be, there are still plenty of other dangers and predators their children may face. To make a long story short, this fake so no need to panic.
Yeah, I thought that it was strange that the momo character is appearing now since I saw a picture of it maybe a year or two ago. If there were any deaths or any circumstances credited to Momo, I doubt that there are many, if any. But it is better to be safe than sorry
[Image: PyzAiGO.png]

(03-02-2019, 05:04 AM)❂ D∀DDY Wrote: So there's this "momo" character that has been going around, which is this disturbing edited picture of a woman with extremely large eyes and a big smile, and it appears on YouTube Kids videos or shows (The most popular one where it pops up right now is Peppa Pig) and it has a voice over of where the voice is telling the child(ren) watching to do these things things to harm themselves or even their family too or that "momo" is going to kill them. The voice also says that if they don't do any of this or tell their parents, then they'll show up in their house or in their bed. Anyone that has children or takes care of children, watch out for this. I know this is stupid but since it's targeting children, the children have a possibility of listening. I'll include a Facebook screenshot that shows what it says since it has more information on it, and it includes a picture of how momo looks like. If you get easily disturbed, please don't click on the link. I'll copy what the posts says under here:

Facebook Post: https://i.imgur.com/qMF7VfS.jpg

(By Jay Mazini)
So this Momo character is now all over YouTube, appearing in kids videos, games and tells them how to commit suicide. Such as, cut the stove while their parents are asleep, stick forks in electrical outlets and all other types of suicide that will harm the family and kids. She tells them "IF YOU TELL YOUR PARENTS, she will show to their house and kill them". So what do you think a "CHILD" is going to do? To all parents, to all older brothers and sisters, or anybody that has loved ones, INFORM THEM AND PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR CHILD. This is happening as we speak.

If you think that beautiful creature is disturbing, you're out of your mind.