• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Banned for "cheating"
Thread Modes
Steam Name: Canadian Eh?
Your Ban ID:28712
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:67250650
Reason for ban: Suspected "cheating"
Who banned you:[C3]The_Liquor
Why you should be unbanned: I logged on, and was automatically kicked by the system for "cheating". I do not have any cheats installed on my computer, so i log on a second time. Kicked again. I Log on for the third time, and i was permanently banned for hacking. I did nothing wrong, and i have no idea why it happened. I would like to talk at least to an admin or the person who banned me to get this resolved.

You set off our anti cheat, all three times. Not going to say what for, but you are permanently banned for hacking. As far as I know there is no way for you to prove to us you are not hacking now, but We've got proof you did something.

(03-09-2019, 07:51 PM)The_Liquor Wrote: You set off our anti cheat, all three times.  Not going to say what for, but you are permanently banned for hacking.  As far as I know there is no way for you to prove to us you are not hacking now, but We've got proof you did something.
Of course i can't prove to you I wasn't hacking, but the only thing i can think of is that my mouse has a program that it runs on to change lights, that's it. I also donated once and have many hours on this server, so what's the point in hacking, and what's the proof? I also have no bans, and do you maybe have a discord?

The proof is the anticheat kicking you 3 times for something very damning.

(03-09-2019, 07:55 PM)The_Liquor Wrote: The proof is the anticheat kicking you 3 times for something very damning.

It must be a glitch in your anticheat. I also like your server, and would rather not get permabanned for doing absolutely nothing wrong.

No it's not a glitch. could you tell me about this mouse program?

What mouse do you have?
[Image: quindle-was-WRONG.png]

(03-09-2019, 08:00 PM)Bust3r Wrote: What mouse do you have?

Roccat Kone Aimo, it uses ROCCAT swarm

(03-09-2019, 08:00 PM)Bust3r Wrote: What mouse do you have?

Do you also notice that you have had 10 bans in a row from "hacking"? huh.

Yes I notice my past ten bans are for hacking, That's irrelevant. Our anticheat picked up something on your end.

(03-09-2019, 08:01 PM)Canadian_Eh5 Wrote: Roccat Kone Aimo, it uses ROCCAT swarm

I just installed the Swarm universal mouse driver and connected fine, so it's not that.
[Image: quindle-was-WRONG.png]