Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: New VRchat video (VRchat date goes wrong)
Thread Modes
[Image: PyzAiGO.png]
The following 2 users Like ❂ D∀DDY's post:
  Goigle, Twice

lol
[Image: sGSI3XC.png]

can't believe you excluded me
[Image: gnc74YS.gif]

we need those code 3 vids
[Image: sGSI3XC.png]

(07-26-2019, 11:23 PM)Twice Wrote: can't believe you excluded me
Disgusting, who would want you in a video?  Tongue

(07-27-2019, 12:27 AM)ryanpoole1234 Wrote: we need those code 3 vids

Agreed but C3 has been a bit ded recently. Dont have any footage

(07-27-2019, 11:34 PM)❂ D∀DDY Wrote: Disgusting, who would want you in a video?  Tongue

I know damn well that I’m in your Cops ‘n Robbers video and you take the time to keyframe my subtitles too. Shut up you sliced taco

(07-28-2019, 02:52 AM)Twice Wrote: I know damn well that I’m in your Cops ‘n Robbers video and you take the time to keyframe my subtitles too. Shut up you sliced taco
I keyframe basically everything you herb. And you were only in it because the clip was funny, you werent 8===D  Heart

(07-29-2019, 04:13 PM)❂ D∀DDY Wrote: I keyframe basically everything you herb. And you were only in it because the clip was funny, you werent 8===D  Heart

the clip was funny because of what I did in the clip you stpuhed. oh btw you have VRChat in the title but the video starts with TF2 which is clickbait so yea ur getting reported. oh also my left ear didn't like this video. yea also i ALRAEAYD POSTED A VRCHATR VIDEO BEFORE U SO UR STEALING FUKCING CONTENT FROM ME. ARE U EVEN REAIGN THIS SHT!? ? ILL FUKIHNGI GET YOU BANNED

(07-30-2019, 06:23 AM)Twice Wrote: the clip was funny because of what I did in the clip you stpuhed. oh btw you have VRChat in the title but the video starts with TF2 which is clickbait so yea ur getting reported. oh also my left ear didn't like this video. yea also i ALRAEAYD POSTED A VRCHATR VIDEO BEFORE U SO UR STEALING FUKCING CONTENT FROM ME. ARE U EVEN REAIGN THIS SHT!? ? ILL FUKIHNGI GET YOU BANNED

Thats it, IM TELLING MY MOM

(07-30-2019, 05:23 PM)❂ D∀DDY Wrote: Thats it, IM TELLING MY MOM

wait