Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Player Report - C3 Twice
Thread Modes
Accused Player's Name: [C3] Twice
Accused Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51022988
Rule(s) Broken: Loss of professionalism, player disrespect
Evidence: http://prntscr.com/omaryi

You really cut out a large portion of conversation!

[Image: fSXJMik.jpg]

So you message me at 1AM asking why your application got denied and you get mad at me for it. Last I checked, I didn't mock or insult you for being gay, I was simply asking if you were because in the video below you sent me this nice little drawing that made think so. You deleted this part of the DMs for some reason. Perhaps you can explain that?  I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and say that your computer glitched out and deleted your messages. Luckily, I saved a recording so you don't have to worry. 

Also, I don't remember player disrespect or "loss of professionalism" being apart of the rules. I don't know I might be wrong because as you said I'm "visually retarded" so sorry if I make any mistakes.

I apologize for the 720p quality, it was just kinda hard to see which button was 1080p and which button was 720p when I was rendering it. My vision is kinda retarded Sad

And why are you even creating a player report for something I said to you on DISCORD? This isn’t in the server with me killing you over and over again and you getting mad hence creating a player report. Were you THAT pissed off because your application was denied that you would delete your own messages to make it seem like I was being “unprofessional” and post a player report?

This was a private Discord conversation between you and I. I can say whatever I please.
[Image: gnc74YS.gif]

looks like I succeeded at what I was trying to do, got a big kick out of wasting your time. although I indeed intended to waste your time. you are a staff member and the mature thing to do here would be to ignore the gesture and continue being professional and you didn't do that. I made the report because I believe you are not right for the job. You're not very active on the server at all, I don't know why you haven't retired yet that would be the right thing to do like all the other long time staff members have in the past 3 years I've been playing this server you have been the worst I've seen yet.

(07-31-2019, 11:01 PM)Julian Wrote: looks like I succeeded at what I was trying to do, got a big kick out of wasting your time. although I indeed intended to waste your time. you are a staff member and the mature thing to do here would be to ignore the gesture and continue being professional and you didn't do that. I made the report because I believe you are not right for the job. You're not very active on the server at all, I don't know why you haven't retired yet that would be the right thing to do like all the other long time staff members have in the past 3 years I've been playing this server you have been the worst I've seen yet.

Buddy I'm on summer vacation, it's not like I work a nine to five 6 days a week. You made the report because you're mad that your app was denied, bud. Sad

I don't know why you think you have the right to say that I'm not right for the "job". You've gathered like 11 bans for what minge and other stuff? The fact that you even applied is kinda insulting.

[Image: yH5Ybcl.jpg]

That is definitely not a Y btw.
[Image: gnc74YS.gif]

Denied.

We're sorry you missed the flashing red warning saying not to claim experience when you have no proof.
Additionally, staff reports go here: https://codethree.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=19

Any further response is a waste of time, but I've had no prior complaint's about Twice's conduct.
[Image: LoZh6h0.jpg]

well then thats enough internet today
DEATH HAS SPOKEN!!!

Thanks for the laugh lol because that was straight stupid
[Image: 6031756qWdHl.png]