Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Poll: What should I upload?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Cops N' Robbers
100.00%
4 100.00%
VRchat
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: I NEED YOUR OPINIONS FOR NEW VIDEO -EDIT-
Thread Modes
Video 
ALRIGHT ALright alright, so some of you know I have a YouTube video where I obviously upload videos and shit every now and then. But I need your people's opinions on if the next video should be a VRchat video or a Garry's Mod Cops N' Robbers video. I think the answer is pretty obvious but I still want opinions. SO VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also it's gonna take 2-4 days to finish the video, because editing is a pain in the fucking ass. So don't expect the video to come out immediately.

(Btw if you're not subscribed, you should go subscribe *wink wink*)
Daddy's YouTube Channel

-EDIT-
Alright, since the poll has now ended, it's pretty obvious that you guys want Cops N' Robbers. I started editing last yesterday, got all the clips and did a few fancy zooms and whatever. Here's some information on the video:
-Video will be anywhere from 13-14 minutes long. Possibly longer. 
-If YouTube doesn't let me upload the video because the file is too big, I will have to split it into two parts.
-This could possibly be the funniest fucking video I have made
[Image: PyzAiGO.png]

I would vote both but I can't so I guess Cops 'n Robbers will do.
[Image: gnc74YS.gif]

Cops and robbers my dawg
[Image: sGSI3XC.png]

POLL ENDS TOMORROW

I think its going to be cops and robbers
[Image: sGSI3XC.png]

(08-09-2019, 07:57 PM)ryanpoole1234 Wrote: I think its going to be cops and robbers

Yes, video will officially be Cops n' Robbers. Video will take maybe 2-4 days FROM TODAY to be finalized and uploaded. I have all the clips, and have some parts that are edited the way I want it to be. Maybe only like 10% done right now.

(08-09-2019, 08:42 PM)❂ D∀DDY Wrote: Yes, video will officially be Cops n' Robbers. Video will take maybe 2-4 days FROM TODAY to be finalized and uploaded. I have all the clips, and have some parts that are edited the way I want it to be. Maybe only like 10% done right now.

shut up
[Image: gnc74YS.gif]

(08-10-2019, 01:18 AM)Twice Wrote: shut up

[Image: UEuOJub.png]