Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Life sometimes...
Thread Modes
So as maybe only 2 of you guys know, I lost my sister 2 weeks ago now and its really hit me pretty hard. I never thought that someone at the age of 18 could be gone and leave me so inspired to want to love people. She was honestly stronger than I could ever be, she faced epilepsy for the majority of her life and it never let it bring her down. Katelyn was always the person who wasn't a stranger to anyone she met. It all happens so fast when you lose someone and there is never enough time in the world to spend with those you love. So my message is to everyone, tell those you care and love how much you mean to them a little extra because you never know how long you have with them. As far as my mental state, its getting better but still know its going to take some time to have reality hit. I haven't been gaming since then either, just had no desire to hear people complain about things that honestly dont have any effect on me or others. I am hoping to again be at the mindset of being back to gaming but, who knows. That's just life sometimes.
The following 3 users Like wreckemsaints's post:
  Goigle, Twice, ❂ D∀DDY

Take your time man. I hope you're doing alright. Feel free to reach out if you ever need to chat
[Image: LoZh6h0.jpg]

Take care man, it's rough times. I lost my close cousin when he was 19. It's really tough times but keep yourself together. We're all rooting for you, and we're all here for you if you need someone to talk to
[Image: PyzAiGO.png]

I'm really really sorry dude.
[Image: gnc74YS.gif]

Damn bro i hope life throw u a bone
DEATH HAS SPOKEN!!!

I'm sorry to hear that this happened.
[Image: sGSI3XC.png]