Title: Cheating Appeal
Thread Modes
Heart 
Steam Name: rxsm 
Your Ban ID28833
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79476562
Reason for ban: Cheating
Who banned you: Console
Why you should be unbanned: I'm using this appeal as an apology, a while ago I consistently played the server, (this was while I played legitimately), I played daily and enjoyed it in the times while I was bored, I played with friends and enjoyed it a lot. However one day my friend gave me a free [blocking cheat name] month subscription for free, so I said eh whats the harm in it, I understand that was a bad idea, and I shouldn't have done it. However I thought 'oh, bhopping won't be a malicious cheat, I guess neither will autostrafe', obviously that was an extremely bad idea. I do apologise, I know it was a severe mistake, and understand many cheating appeals are not accepted, however I beg you to give me a second chance. I acknowledge what I did wrong, and I will not do it again, I'm willing to be put on a Cheater Watchlist, and I can screenshare at any time that a staff member requests of it, I know you shouldn't have a reason to trust me but I ask you do. If you'd like a more detailed talk, my discord is rxsm#3386

This was your only ban so I will approve this. If it comes off like you're cheating you will be met with much scrutiny
[Image: LoZh6h0.jpg]