Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Title: Enabling your radio!
Thread Modes
What might seem as a tedious task is really quite simple, and I'll be explaining it in this thread!

Now the first thing you'll want to do is find a key that isn't you haven't binded to a function yet (The numpad key's are great for this reason if you have them, the only issue is for them it isn't as easy as pressing them as they have names like KP_MINUS or KP_PLUS) and once you've done that you can proceed to the next steps.

1. Enabling your Developer Console
If you have done so already, feel free to skip to the next step, but if you haven't already, it's as easy as 1, 2, 3! First off you'll want to go to your options
Options -> Keyboard -> Advanced -> Enabled Developer Console
[Image: MzzHr6n.png]

2. Open up your console
Once you've enabled your console, just press the little "~" on the top left of your keyboard (Under your ESC Key) and it should open up the console, and it will look like this.
[Image: dLLgLhf.png]

3. Binding the Key
Once you've followed the last two steps, figure out the key you want to bind, simply replace "P" and set it to what you would like. [I'm binding my radio to P] (If you want to bind a numpad key, I've added them at the bottom of the thread containing the names of the keys for keybinds)
[Image: IdoN9U7.png]

Then you hit submit!

Hopefully this helped you out, if it did feel free to like the post Smile

[Numpad Keybinds - Credit to Reflax & i3D.net]
0 = KP_INS
1 = KP_END
2 = KP_DOWNARROW
3 = KP_PGDN
4 = KP_LEFTARROW
5 = KP_5
6 = KP_RIGHTARROW
7 = KP_HOME
8 = KP_UPARROW
9 = KP_PGUP
. (del) = KP_DEL
Enter = KP_ENTER
+ = KP_PLUS
- = KP_MINUS
* = *
/ = KP_SLASH 
[Image: 0EiygsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Brock's post:
  BlocKustomz

http://pastebin.com/FJ2FN5uU
[Image: Yws1N3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Kumo's post:
  Brock

stickied
[Image: LoZh6h0.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Goigle's post:
  Brock

so I found a way to toggle radio again bind (key) "+zoom; +zoom" The reason it works is just because -zoom never gets activated which makes it so it never gets disabled. Then disable radio with bind (key) "-zoom" (however you can't shoot cause suit zoom)

another way is to bind mouse5 "+zoom; +voicerecord; -zoom" which allows you to have radio and audio bound to the same thing. You'll also need a bind to just talk with is bind (key) +voicerecord
[Image: 2tdmNGA.jpg]

(10-22-2016, 03:32 PM)Iron_Dragon Wrote: so I found a way to toggle radio again bind (key) "+zoom; +zoom" The reason it works is just because -zoom never gets activated which makes it so it never gets disabled. Then disable radio with bind (key) "-zoom" (however you can't shoot cause suit zoom)

another way is to bind mouse5 "+zoom; +voicerecord; -zoom" which allows you to have radio and audio bound to the same thing. You'll also need a bind to just talk with is bind (key) +voicerecord

Toggle was removed to reduce spam on the radios.
[Image: 0EiygsH.png]